ANSTEAD – Acreage

ANSTEAD – Acreage

Buyers Advocacy

Purpose of Purchase: Owner Occupier

Property Type: 3 bedroom + Office , contemporary style home + Duluxe S/Cont granny flat- situated on I HA of useable land

Budget: $1,250,000

Purchase Price: $1,100,000

Yield & Rental Info: N/a

Client Brief

How this purchase met the clients brief:

  • Client after Acreage property within 40 mins commute to CBD
  • Single storey preffered – Not QLD`r style
  • Must have at least 2/3 Flat, useable land content
  • Must have Workshop or room to install


This repeat client had an original suburb criteria of Brookfield & Pullenvale only to allign with their must haves and have nots. After two weeks of searching it was evident that this would be a tricky brief to fulfill on their budget.

After three weeks-I introduced them to Anstead, a suburb on the outer ring of their originally desired suburbs but an area that was also on the way up- so they would acquire some value growth also.

The home satisfied 90% of their criteria with an easy fit to satisfy the other 10%.

We secured the property well under budget and with conditions that were very amenable to seller and our client-

The client will soon engage for the next investment property.

Contact us for the best price on your next property in Brisbane.


111/8 Cordelia Street

South Brisbane QLD 4101


Contact Details

Ph: 07 3844 7376

Fax: +61 7 3846 1969

Contact Us