Like any property market, it is imperative to secure a property that best suits your situation at the lowest price and under the best conditions – no matter where in the world you are currently call home. That’s where National Property Buyers Brisbane can help.
Buying property can be difficult at the best of times, let alone being based in another country and time zone. If you are a returning Aussie expat or just an Overseas Investor acquiring an asset, National Property Buyers Brisbane can assist you to locate & purchase your dream home or investment property in and around Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and other areas upon request.
Whether you`re in New York, London, Singapore or Hong Kong, National Property Buyers Brisbane will act as your personal property concierge to ensure that your property purchase is as stress free, convenient and efficient.
Our Qualified team of experienced independent buyers agents/advocates are able to secure you a
quality property through their expertise and sound insight of the local property markets getting you
ahead of the property cycle.
- We will help you develop a clear research strategy to select suburbs with the best growth potential, lifestyle amenities, schools, and the key features you are looking for. This will include canvassing our vast network of sales agents to source the best pre-market and on market properties.
- Conducting physical Inspections of all properties that pass our due diligence and prepare detailed property reports for your review including a comparative market analysis demonstrating where we believe the property sits in the market. Making the Invisible – Visible.
- Outlining the best strategy of negotiating the property to the lowest possible price under your most beneficial terms and conditions.
- Coordination of all related parties to the purchase to make certain the passage to the settlement is a clear one. We will also introduce our team of trusted alliances to you if needed.
- Attendance at scheduled building & pest Inspections as well as an immediate discussion at the conclusion of the inspections regarding the outcomes.
- We will help in making the decision about your next property easier.
- You will have access to our own unique client portal “PropertyHub”.
- 24/7 access to communications with us.
- Arrange and attend the pre-settlement inspection to ensure the property is as it was at time of first inspection and arrange for pick up or handover of keys.
We can also co-ordinate any support services to assist in the purchase and relocation. For example Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Solicitors, Building Inspectors and more.
Purchasing Property in Australia as a Non Citizen
If you are a foreign investor – that is, not an Australian citizen who is investing in property in Australia – you will need to meet certain criteria. National Property Buyers advocates can assist you to ensure you purchase within the legislation, or you can find out more from theThe Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) at firb.gov.au.