Australia is recognised as one of the best property markets to invest in and one of the best countries in the world to live. Like any property market, it is imperative to secure property that best suits your situation at the lowest price and under the best conditions – no matter where in the world you are. That’s where National Property Buyers can help.
Buying property can be difficult at the best of times, let alone if you’re based in another country or time zone. If you are a returning Aussie expat or just an overseas investor National Property Buyers can assist you to locate & purchase your dream home or investment property in Brisbane
Whether you’re in New York, London, Singapore, or Hong Kong, National Property Buyers will act as your and ensure that your property purchase is as stress free and convenient and efficient.
Our qualified team of experienced buyer agents are able to secure you a quality property through their expertise and sound insight of the local property markets getting you ahead of the Property Cycle.
- We will help you develop a clear research strategy to select suburbs with the best growth potential, lifestyle amenities, schools, and the key features you are looking for.
- We will provide you with the latest market data and access to all new and “hidden” listings that may be suitable for you.
- We will help in making the decision about your next property easier.
- You will have access to our own unique client portal “PropertyHub”
- 24/7 access to communications with us.
We can also co-ordinate any support services to assist in the purchase and relocation. For example Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Solicitors, Building Inspectors and more.
Purchasing Property in Australia as a Non Citizen
If you are not an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) will need to approve your property purchase. An application and approval is required for every property purchase. For more detailed information, please visit The Foreign Investment Review Board.
Next Steps In order for us to gain a better understanding of your property needs, please complete our online Help Us Help You form and we will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, please call us on +617 3844 7376 or send us an email. We’re happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.