Why We Are Different
All of us at NPB know that the client is the priority and how we interact and build our relationships with our clients is the key to our long-term success.
With our Buyers Advocacy service, we are not the stereotype desktop buyers advocate that we consider as “order takers”- National Property Buyers Brisbane will never recommend a property to a client that we have not inspected ourselves.
You see not all things in property are created virtual and that can be substituted with an APP or a video taken by a building inspector once the purchase has been secured. We believe that if we are to negotiate the best possible price for our clients purchase then we need to walk the floorboards, we need to see the bones of the property. This is the EDGE you need to save you money on your million dollar mansions or your little beach shacks.
With our Property management service service we go above and beyond the norm of delivering for our landlords.
Yes, we believe in technology to make the end outcome easier and more convenient but NOT at the expense of the HUMAN touch. So all of our property inspections are arranged voice to voice with the prospective tenant at a time convenient to them
- Why?- because we know that this is the fastest way of securing a tenant for our landlords property
- We do routine property inspections every 13 weeks for our landlords-
- Why? Because we know that we need to keep on top of the tenants to keep on top of the property
- We even give our tenants gifts upon lease signing and “scratchies” at the routine inspections
- Why? So we are building the rapport with the tenant from day one of the rental period
So you see we are different – we actually do care…in all things we do for clients no matter how large or small the transaction is.