Buyers Advocacy- Auction
Purpose of Purchase: Owner Occupier
Property Type: 4 bedroom + Office , beautiful carachter renovation, multi living areas, formal living and dining , lovely garden at rear and great entertainers deck. Situated in a tree lined street on 629msq block on the crest of a hill
Purchase Price: $1,626,000
Yield & Rental Info: N/A
- Client was looking for a character home in a quiet residential suburb on Brisbane nth side.
- House had to be ready to move in so no work required.
- Requested a minimum of 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Prefered two living areas at the least with a good size garden
- Maximum budget was strict
This client had a desire to find their forever home in which they can raise their family and have easy access to the CBD for work commitments.
This beautiful home satisfied all of the requirements and more.
Built circa 1930 this weatherboard character home had been renovated in keeping with its era whilst still offering the owners all the mod cons they wished for.
Polished timber flooring, multi living areas over two levels, great size kitchen with modern appliances, stain glass windows and high ceilings.
All situated on a 629msq flat block for the kids and family to enjoy for years.
Some fast & frenzied early bidding left it open for NPB to enter the auction and see off the last bidder and secure the property well under clients budget.